10 promises for next year
Our ten promises for the year ahead
1. Continue to develop Brook’s education services and campaign tirelessly for SRE/RSE to be part of the curriculum.
2. Protect clinical and support services for young people, including ensuring young people are able to access non-judgmental pregnancy choices support if they need it.
3. Strengthen our organisation to enable us to continue to achieve our mission in a changing and challenging environment in the most cost-effective way.
4. Continue to develop our online and offline information and resources.
5. Work effectively in partnership with others to improve sexual health.
6. Keep young people’s participation at the heart of our work.
7. Continue to celebrate and share excellence in sexual health.
8. Review clinical governance and our quality systems across all our services.
9. Continue to diversify our funding base, making the organisation stronger and more sustainable.
10. Increase and continue to find ways to demonstrate our impact.